Professional Home Watch Services in Airdrie & Surrounding Area
Erase the worries of leaving your home unattended with professional Home Watch. Whether you’re away for a short or extended period, our team provides for the safety and security of your unoccupied property without the need for a house sitter living in your home.
We offer tailored home watch services to meet your unique needs and keep your property inspected, well-maintained, and secure.
Certified, Licensed, Insured, and Bonded
Home Watch Service Package
A comprehensive visual inspection of your property’s interior and exterior to mitigate risks and help make your home appear occupied while you’re away. (Unlike a house sitter, we don’t live in your home while you’re away)
Specialized Add On’s
Optional home watch add-ons to enhance and customize your service. From keyholder services and alarm system response to prepping your home for your return and plant care.
See full list below
Custom Built Package
Build a fully customized home watch package with service add-ons tailored to your needs.
Standard Home Watch Service Package
Exterior and Interior check of the property
- Doors and windows given a visual inspection from ground level
- Weather damage and drainage, ground level visual inspection
- Signs of visible leaks, such as water or gas
- Exterior lighting (where applicable)
- Garbage can placement
- Removal of Newspapers, Junk Mail, Packages from front doorway or mailbox attached to front of house
- Inspection of detached garage, if present
- Walk-around of entire property. Fences/Gates etc.
- Complete and upload Inspection Report to Clients portal on website.
- Run all faucets, flush toilets
- Check every room in house to ensure same is secure
- Open and close blinds to give lived in appearance per visit (changing each visit)
- Ensure thermostat is working properly, as well as A/C (per visit)
- Visual check of appliances (fridge, freezer, etc.)
- Check of hot water tank, water softener, furnace & filter
- Water plants (up to 5) with clients specific, written instructions
- Check for unusual odours
- Check garage (attached/detached)
- Check Security System, reset alarm and lighting on departure
- Complete and upload report to Client Portal
Specialized Add On’s / Custom Built Package
Enhanced service options
- Keyholder Service
- Alarm system response.
- Prep of home for return of client (heat, hot water, lights).
- Light stocking of fridge for client return (will pick-up Client arranged on-line order from local vendor and deliver to home. Cost of groceries paid by Client directly to vendor)
- Supervise house servicing (contractors provided by Client)
- Special requests including furniture deliveries, etc.
- Post storm inspection and report.
- Plants in excess of 5 (with specific, written instruction from client)
- Weekly/Monthly starting of vehicle left behind (more frequently if requested)
- Mail forwarding (Client will determine frequency and type of mail for forwarding)
Not sure what services are right for you?
We can help
Home Watch Considerations:
Protecting Your Home While Away
1. Insurance Approved
Don’t fall victim to a denied insurance claim. We can provide the required checks to meet/exceed insurance requirements for an unoccupied home and back this up with detailed reports on each visit.
2. Asset Protection
Deter burglars and vandals by making your home appear occupied with our asset protection measures, such as adjusting curtains, moving vehicles, collecting mail, and turning on lights.
3. Storm Preparedness
We’ll secure loose items and unplug technology before a forecasted storm hits and check for potential problems and/or power outages afterward to keep your home safe.
4. Risk Mitigation & Undiscovered Incidents
Stop potential issues before they can cause major damage or disruption to your life with our comprehensive interior and exterior inspections.
5. Rodents, Pests & Other “Stuff”
Our inspections help detect signs of activity and alert you to potential threats that can cause damage and pose health risks.
6. Home Representation & Advocacy
We provide comprehensive representation and advocacy for your home.
If any issues arise, we’ll work with your insurance company and relevant professionals to resolve them efficiently and effectively, so you don’t have to cut your trip short.
7. Full-Service Home Management
Return home 100% worry-free with our concierge services. From meeting your contractors, arranging cleaning services, inspecting and moving parked vehicles and RVs, to mail collection or forwarding our optional keyholder services take care of the details before your arrival.